Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions, and by participating, all competition participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- There is 1 prize available to win. It includes 1x Pair of Steel Blue Boots, 1x Elwood Beanie and 1x £50 Red Letter Day Experience voucher valued. The total prize is valued at £170.99.
- The competition runs from Sunday 18th July 18:30 to Sunday 1st August 18:00 2021 (inclusive). No late entries will be accepted or considered.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK.
- The winning postal address must be located on mainland England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- To enter the competition, participants must follow @big_bootsUK on Instagram, like the competition post and tag three friends.
- Entries must be made by the individual entering the competition. No group, software or mass entries will be accepted; nor will any entries made online using automated devices or methods generated by a script or macro.
- The entrant may enter the competition just once by the route of entry stated.
- Entries cannot be made from multiple accounts registered to the same user.
- The competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: BIG Safety Limited, trading as BIG Boots UK (company no 13287467) whose registered office is Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prizes cannot be returned for a cash refund and no monetary alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and BIG Safety Limited reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- If an entrant is found to have used a false name or details, this will result in disqualification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
- The winners will be chosen in accordance with the competition rules. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 working days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The promoter will not be responsible for any prize that does not reach the winner for reasons that are beyond the promoter’s reasonable control.
- The promoter will notify the winner as to when the prize can be delivered.
- The winner agrees that the prize goods are for personal use only and must not be resold. If it transpires that the prize goods have been resold the promoter reserves the right to invoice the winner for the goods at full price.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering this competition you declare that BIG Safety Limited has permission to contact you with marketing literature related to our products and services. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
- After receipt of the prizes, if you send us images (via email or social media), you are providing your consent for us to use these images for all marketing purposes (if deemed suitable by us).
- Entering this competition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted into future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.